Soapmeter for Soapmill
When used as a Soapmill agent, the Soapmeter
enables a number of extra features specific to the Soapmill.
- FileSender: allows you to send test data to your agents
- ActivityMonitor: highlights agents when they are active.
This helps you to get a quick global vision of the agents in
- Instant Replay: allows you to resend any message previously
sent by any agent in the architecture
- Agent Controler: allows you to reset agents when they crash
History and Validation
The Soapmeter also contains features which can be easily disabled:
- XML Validator: makes sure that your agents send valid messages
Here is an example of the output for invalid messages
- History tracker: records all messages into a global history log.
Here is an example of such a log and an example of the
pretty printed message.
$Id: soapmill.html,v 1.1 2003/09/04 09:09:43 kowey Exp $